Maoists kill MP`s son in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: In a daring attack, suspected Maoists in Chhattisgarh on Saturday shot two sons of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and Bastar Lok Sabha MP Baliram Kashyap, killing one of them, police said.
"Maoists fired several rounds at Kashyap`s sons, Dinesh and Tansen, when they were at a Mahashthami Durga Puja celebration in Bastar district," a top police official said.
According to police sources, Tansen succumbed to bullet injuries at the Maharani Hospital in Jagdalpur, the district headquarters of Bastar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!