Maoists kill MP`s son in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: In a daring attack, suspected Maoists in Chhattisgarh on Saturday shot two sons of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and Bastar Lok Sabha MP Baliram Kashyap, killing one of them, police said.
"Maoists fired several rounds at Kashyap`s sons, Dinesh and Tansen, when they were at a Mahashthami Durga Puja celebration in Bastar district," a top police official said.
According to police sources, Tansen succumbed to bullet injuries at the Maharani Hospital in Jagdalpur, the district headquarters of Bastar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!