Naxal attack: Chhattisgarh govt announces ex-gratia
Raipur: The Chhattisgarh government Monday announced ex-gratia for the families of Naxal attack victims
in Dantewada district.
Chief Minister Raman Singh here said an ex-gratia of
Rs 4 lakh would be given to the kin of each of the civilian
victims and Rs 5 lakh for the families of the Special Police
Officers (SPOs), who were killed in the attack.
He also expressed his deep condolence with the families
of the victims.
A passenger bus, on its way from Sukma to Dantewada, was
blown up by Maoists between Gadiras to Bhusaras near
Chingavaram village, about 450 kms from here using Improvised
Explosive Device with gelatin sticks.
At least 50 people were killed in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case
- Records aside, US Open getting personal for Serena Williams
- World Risk Report 2016: India ranks 77th in world disaster risk index
- SC restrains Tamil Nadu Police from arresting expelled AIADMK MP
- Swaraj seeks report from Indian consulate on death of workers