Naxal attack: Chhattisgarh govt announces ex-gratia
Raipur: The Chhattisgarh government Monday announced ex-gratia for the families of Naxal attack victims
in Dantewada district.
Chief Minister Raman Singh here said an ex-gratia of
Rs 4 lakh would be given to the kin of each of the civilian
victims and Rs 5 lakh for the families of the Special Police
Officers (SPOs), who were killed in the attack.
He also expressed his deep condolence with the families
of the victims.
A passenger bus, on its way from Sukma to Dantewada, was
blown up by Maoists between Gadiras to Bhusaras near
Chingavaram village, about 450 kms from here using Improvised
Explosive Device with gelatin sticks.
At least 50 people were killed in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM