Naxal attack: Chhattisgarh govt announces ex-gratia
Raipur: The Chhattisgarh government Monday announced ex-gratia for the families of Naxal attack victims
in Dantewada district.
Chief Minister Raman Singh here said an ex-gratia of
Rs 4 lakh would be given to the kin of each of the civilian
victims and Rs 5 lakh for the families of the Special Police
Officers (SPOs), who were killed in the attack.
He also expressed his deep condolence with the families
of the victims.
A passenger bus, on its way from Sukma to Dantewada, was
blown up by Maoists between Gadiras to Bhusaras near
Chingavaram village, about 450 kms from here using Improvised
Explosive Device with gelatin sticks.
At least 50 people were killed in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?