Naxal attack: Chhattisgarh govt announces ex-gratia
Raipur: The Chhattisgarh government Monday announced ex-gratia for the families of Naxal attack victims
in Dantewada district.
Chief Minister Raman Singh here said an ex-gratia of
Rs 4 lakh would be given to the kin of each of the civilian
victims and Rs 5 lakh for the families of the Special Police
Officers (SPOs), who were killed in the attack.
He also expressed his deep condolence with the families
of the victims.
A passenger bus, on its way from Sukma to Dantewada, was
blown up by Maoists between Gadiras to Bhusaras near
Chingavaram village, about 450 kms from here using Improvised
Explosive Device with gelatin sticks.
At least 50 people were killed in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj