Naxal attack: Chhattisgarh govt announces ex-gratia
Raipur: The Chhattisgarh government Monday announced ex-gratia for the families of Naxal attack victims
in Dantewada district.
Chief Minister Raman Singh here said an ex-gratia of
Rs 4 lakh would be given to the kin of each of the civilian
victims and Rs 5 lakh for the families of the Special Police
Officers (SPOs), who were killed in the attack.
He also expressed his deep condolence with the families
of the victims.
A passenger bus, on its way from Sukma to Dantewada, was
blown up by Maoists between Gadiras to Bhusaras near
Chingavaram village, about 450 kms from here using Improvised
Explosive Device with gelatin sticks.
At least 50 people were killed in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly