Naxals axe two villagers to death in Kanker
Raipur: Naxals killed two villagers in
Kanker district of Chhattisgarh suspecting them to be
informers, police said today.
The victims have been identified as Kuller Singh, 70 and
Aghanu Singh, 50, both residents of Gudbel village, Balaji
Rao, Additional Superintendent of Police, Kanker told PTI.
A group of 50 Naxalites dragged the duo out of their
house late last night and axed them to death for allegedly
being police informers, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday