Naxals axe two villagers to death in Kanker
Raipur: Naxals killed two villagers in
Kanker district of Chhattisgarh suspecting them to be
informers, police said today.
The victims have been identified as Kuller Singh, 70 and
Aghanu Singh, 50, both residents of Gudbel village, Balaji
Rao, Additional Superintendent of Police, Kanker told PTI.
A group of 50 Naxalites dragged the duo out of their
house late last night and axed them to death for allegedly
being police informers, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'