Naxals axe two villagers to death in Kanker
Raipur: Naxals killed two villagers in
Kanker district of Chhattisgarh suspecting them to be
informers, police said today.
The victims have been identified as Kuller Singh, 70 and
Aghanu Singh, 50, both residents of Gudbel village, Balaji
Rao, Additional Superintendent of Police, Kanker told PTI.
A group of 50 Naxalites dragged the duo out of their
house late last night and axed them to death for allegedly
being police informers, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren