Naxals axe two villagers to death in Kanker
Raipur: Naxals killed two villagers in
Kanker district of Chhattisgarh suspecting them to be
informers, police said today.
The victims have been identified as Kuller Singh, 70 and
Aghanu Singh, 50, both residents of Gudbel village, Balaji
Rao, Additional Superintendent of Police, Kanker told PTI.
A group of 50 Naxalites dragged the duo out of their
house late last night and axed them to death for allegedly
being police informers, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- RBI Governor Raghuram Rajan welcomes appointment of Urjit Patel as his successor
- French court suspends burkini ban after challenge
- Flipkart rejigs top order to 'simplify' organisation
- PM Modi announces task force to prepare action plan for next three Olympic Games
- US economic growth estimate for 2nd quarter cut to 1.1%