Naxals axe two villagers to death in Kanker
Raipur: Naxals killed two villagers in
Kanker district of Chhattisgarh suspecting them to be
informers, police said today.
The victims have been identified as Kuller Singh, 70 and
Aghanu Singh, 50, both residents of Gudbel village, Balaji
Rao, Additional Superintendent of Police, Kanker told PTI.
A group of 50 Naxalites dragged the duo out of their
house late last night and axed them to death for allegedly
being police informers, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year