Naxals kill 3 in Narayanpur, police begin probe
Raipur: Police have begun investigation after
they received an information about Naxals reported to have
killed three villagers in Narayanpur district, police said
The police, however, is probing the authenticity of
information since the area from where killings were reported,
is Naxal infested and it could be a trap by Maoists, police
officials said here.
We are probing the reported killing of three villagers in
Hitulwad village, around three km from CRPF camp Ekda in
Narayanpur police station jurisdiction, by Naxals, they said.
Police received information that Naxals have thrown
bodies of three villagers on road after killing them.
So far no one has registered a complaint in this
connection nor any details of the victims were received,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi