Naxals kill 3 in Narayanpur, police begin probe
Raipur: Police have begun investigation after
they received an information about Naxals reported to have
killed three villagers in Narayanpur district, police said
The police, however, is probing the authenticity of
information since the area from where killings were reported,
is Naxal infested and it could be a trap by Maoists, police
officials said here.
We are probing the reported killing of three villagers in
Hitulwad village, around three km from CRPF camp Ekda in
Narayanpur police station jurisdiction, by Naxals, they said.
Police received information that Naxals have thrown
bodies of three villagers on road after killing them.
So far no one has registered a complaint in this
connection nor any details of the victims were received,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued