Naxals raid weekly market in Dantewada district
Raipur: Armed Naxals today raided a weekly
market in a village in Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district and
injured two security persons in the process, police said.
According to the police, the injured security men have
been identified as Ashok Kumar of CRPF and Anil Tandon, of
The incident occurred when the duo had gone for shopping
at the weekly market in Keralapal camp in the district, police
said adding and a group of armed extremists attacked them.
The Naxals fled the spot after the attack leaving the duo
injured. Kumar, who is seriously injured has been taken to
Raipur, while Tandon has been discharged after administering
primary aid, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!