Naxals torch vehicles in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Naxals set on fire half a dozen vehicles engaged in road construction in Kanker district of Chhattisgarh this evening, police said.
Armed Naxals torched three tractors, one JCB, a road-roller and a matador at Kadaibeda village, police told PTI.
The vehicles were deployed for construction of a road between Antagad and Amabeda, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands