Netizens` support rising for Sukma Collector
Bhopal: Even as efforts are on to secure the release of kidnapped Sukma district collector Alex Paul Menon, a page created on the 32-year-old officer by his family and friends, on social networking site Facebook has become a big hit.
The page titled `Free Alex Paul Menon`, till now has already registered more than 2,500 hits, and counting.
One comment says that life should be a torch that will be passed on from one generation to the next and adds that this simple motto drives Paul Menon`s life.
"He has been an inspiration to everyone who he meets in the journey of life," the comment says.
It goes on to say that only a few dare to dive in the deepest ocean to get a pearl, while millions watch the dancing waves and points out that Paul Menon wants to be among the handfuls who dare to make a difference and bringing precious pearls of social reforms.
Also, there are a number of photos and posts about news articles on the abduction of Menon for whom the maximum support is coming from his home state, Tamil Nadu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands