NTPC`s Chhattisgarh plant to become operational in December
Raipur: The first phase of NTPC`s 1,980 mw power plant in Chhattisgarh`s Bilaspur district will become operational in December.
NTPC Chairman and Managing Director Arup Roy Choudhury told Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday that the first phase
(660 mw) of the plant will become operational in December, and the second phase, also of same capacity, in March next year, officials said on Saturday.
The three-phase facility, with 660 mw capacity each, is coming up at Sepat, they said.
The public sector power utility also plans to set up an engineering college in the state, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP