NTPC`s Chhattisgarh plant to become operational in December
Raipur: The first phase of NTPC`s 1,980 mw power plant in Chhattisgarh`s Bilaspur district will become operational in December.
NTPC Chairman and Managing Director Arup Roy Choudhury told Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday that the first phase
(660 mw) of the plant will become operational in December, and the second phase, also of same capacity, in March next year, officials said on Saturday.
The three-phase facility, with 660 mw capacity each, is coming up at Sepat, they said.
The public sector power utility also plans to set up an engineering college in the state, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016