PMT paper leak: Bail pleas of 7 students rejected
Bilaspur: The Chhattisgarh High Court on Wednesday
rejected bail applications of seven students arrested in
connection with the leak of Pre-Medical Test (PMT) exam paper
Justice Prashant Mishra, who had heard the arguments on
Friday and reserved his order, rejected the bail pleas.
The PMT was cancelled the after the exam paper was
leaked. About 22,000 students were scheduled to appear at 48
centres across the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire