PMT paper leak: Bail pleas of 7 students rejected
Bilaspur: The Chhattisgarh High Court on Wednesday
rejected bail applications of seven students arrested in
connection with the leak of Pre-Medical Test (PMT) exam paper
Justice Prashant Mishra, who had heard the arguments on
Friday and reserved his order, rejected the bail pleas.
The PMT was cancelled the after the exam paper was
leaked. About 22,000 students were scheduled to appear at 48
centres across the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq