PMT paper leak case: 7 in judicial custody
Bilaspur: Seven persons, out of the nine
arrested in the pre-medical entrance test (PMT) question paper
leak, have been remanded to judicial custody till August 1,
while two other have been sent to an observation home for the
juveniles, as they are minors.
The nine accused, including girls, in the paper leak case
are, Chandrabhan Gendale, Deepak Gupta, Saurabh Sahu, Ananya
Bajpayee, Lav Devangan, Srushti Gupta and Anupam Gupta. The
court has also dismissed the bail pleas of these seven
Sources said that as soon as the third PMT exam was
successfully held last Sunday, police made nine arrests from
various exam centres in Bilaspur. The accused were later
presented before Takhatpur and Bilaspur courts.
Even though police have registered cases against 72
persons, they have managed to make only nine arrests so far.
However, the prime accused in the paper leak case are yet to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'