PMT paper leak case: 7 in judicial custody
Bilaspur: Seven persons, out of the nine
arrested in the pre-medical entrance test (PMT) question paper
leak, have been remanded to judicial custody till August 1,
while two other have been sent to an observation home for the
juveniles, as they are minors.
The nine accused, including girls, in the paper leak case
are, Chandrabhan Gendale, Deepak Gupta, Saurabh Sahu, Ananya
Bajpayee, Lav Devangan, Srushti Gupta and Anupam Gupta. The
court has also dismissed the bail pleas of these seven
Sources said that as soon as the third PMT exam was
successfully held last Sunday, police made nine arrests from
various exam centres in Bilaspur. The accused were later
presented before Takhatpur and Bilaspur courts.
Even though police have registered cases against 72
persons, they have managed to make only nine arrests so far.
However, the prime accused in the paper leak case are yet to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi