PMT paper leak case: 7 in judicial custody
Bilaspur: Seven persons, out of the nine
arrested in the pre-medical entrance test (PMT) question paper
leak, have been remanded to judicial custody till August 1,
while two other have been sent to an observation home for the
juveniles, as they are minors.
The nine accused, including girls, in the paper leak case
are, Chandrabhan Gendale, Deepak Gupta, Saurabh Sahu, Ananya
Bajpayee, Lav Devangan, Srushti Gupta and Anupam Gupta. The
court has also dismissed the bail pleas of these seven
Sources said that as soon as the third PMT exam was
successfully held last Sunday, police made nine arrests from
various exam centres in Bilaspur. The accused were later
presented before Takhatpur and Bilaspur courts.
Even though police have registered cases against 72
persons, they have managed to make only nine arrests so far.
However, the prime accused in the paper leak case are yet to
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal