Rajnath wants two-third majority in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: BJP president Rajnath Singh Wednesday praised Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh and asked the party`s youth leaders to ensure his third consecutive victory in assembly elections to be held later this year.
Addressing a state-level convention organised by the Chhattisgarh unit of the (BJYM) at Naya Raipur, Rajnath Singh called upon youth cadres of the party to intensify efforts to ensure a victory for the BJP with two-third majority.
The BJP, which is in power in the state since December 2003, has presently 49 members in a 90-member state assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday