Rajnath wants two-third majority in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: BJP president Rajnath Singh Wednesday praised Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh and asked the party`s youth leaders to ensure his third consecutive victory in assembly elections to be held later this year.
Addressing a state-level convention organised by the Chhattisgarh unit of the (BJYM) at Naya Raipur, Rajnath Singh called upon youth cadres of the party to intensify efforts to ensure a victory for the BJP with two-third majority.
The BJP, which is in power in the state since December 2003, has presently 49 members in a 90-member state assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out