Rajnath wants two-third majority in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: BJP president Rajnath Singh Wednesday praised Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh and asked the party`s youth leaders to ensure his third consecutive victory in assembly elections to be held later this year.
Addressing a state-level convention organised by the Chhattisgarh unit of the (BJYM) at Naya Raipur, Rajnath Singh called upon youth cadres of the party to intensify efforts to ensure a victory for the BJP with two-third majority.
The BJP, which is in power in the state since December 2003, has presently 49 members in a 90-member state assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog