Rajnath wants two-third majority in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: BJP president Rajnath Singh Wednesday praised Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh and asked the party`s youth leaders to ensure his third consecutive victory in assembly elections to be held later this year.
Addressing a state-level convention organised by the Chhattisgarh unit of the (BJYM) at Naya Raipur, Rajnath Singh called upon youth cadres of the party to intensify efforts to ensure a victory for the BJP with two-third majority.
The BJP, which is in power in the state since December 2003, has presently 49 members in a 90-member state assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonia expresses 'anguish', appeals for clam in Valley
- Old e-cigarette device emits more harmful chemicals
- South Korea says North hacked online shopping site
- Narsingh Yadav can replace Praveen Rana after green signal by NADA: IOA
- Provide details of soldiers whose bodies were mutilated by the enemy: CIC