Raman Singh changes portfolios of five ministers
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman
Singh has changed portfolios of five ministers in a minor
rejig, sources said on Saturday.
Portfolios of senior tribal leader Ramvichar Netam and
Hemchand Yadav have been swapped. Netam is now entrusted with
the ministry of Water Resources, Higher and Technical
Education and Science and Technology while Yadav has been
given charge of Panchayat and Rural Development ministry
looked after by Netam, they said.
Similarly, Public Health and Family Welfare Minister
Amar Agrawal has been relieved of the additional charge of
departments of Revenue and Disaster Management, which is now
given to Commerce and Industry Minister Dayaldas Bol.
Rajesh Munot has been asked to look after Bol`s
portfolio. Munot will now be the minister of commerce &
industry, transport and environment.
The charge of town administration being held by Munot
will be now held by Amar Agrawal.
Portfolios of seven others are unchanged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam