Raman Singh changes portfolios of five ministers
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman
Singh has changed portfolios of five ministers in a minor
rejig, sources said on Saturday.
Portfolios of senior tribal leader Ramvichar Netam and
Hemchand Yadav have been swapped. Netam is now entrusted with
the ministry of Water Resources, Higher and Technical
Education and Science and Technology while Yadav has been
given charge of Panchayat and Rural Development ministry
looked after by Netam, they said.
Similarly, Public Health and Family Welfare Minister
Amar Agrawal has been relieved of the additional charge of
departments of Revenue and Disaster Management, which is now
given to Commerce and Industry Minister Dayaldas Bol.
Rajesh Munot has been asked to look after Bol`s
portfolio. Munot will now be the minister of commerce &
industry, transport and environment.
The charge of town administration being held by Munot
will be now held by Amar Agrawal.
Portfolios of seven others are unchanged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death