Raman Singh changes portfolios of five ministers
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman
Singh has changed portfolios of five ministers in a minor
rejig, sources said on Saturday.
Portfolios of senior tribal leader Ramvichar Netam and
Hemchand Yadav have been swapped. Netam is now entrusted with
the ministry of Water Resources, Higher and Technical
Education and Science and Technology while Yadav has been
given charge of Panchayat and Rural Development ministry
looked after by Netam, they said.
Similarly, Public Health and Family Welfare Minister
Amar Agrawal has been relieved of the additional charge of
departments of Revenue and Disaster Management, which is now
given to Commerce and Industry Minister Dayaldas Bol.
Rajesh Munot has been asked to look after Bol`s
portfolio. Munot will now be the minister of commerce &
industry, transport and environment.
The charge of town administration being held by Munot
will be now held by Amar Agrawal.
Portfolios of seven others are unchanged.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram