Raman Singh condemns attack on Sri Sri Ravishankar
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh Tuesday criticised the attack on the ashram of spiritual leader Sri Sri Ravishankar at Bangalore.
"Sri Sri is engaged in spreading the message of truth and non-violence. The attack is severely condemned," Raman Singh said.
He also wished speedy recovery for the disciple who was injured in the attack.
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Director of Delhi's Fire Dept to visit hill state today, govt to press MI-17 choppers; at least 6 dead
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held
- Andhra Pradesh to become first 'Open Defecation Free' state
- SC, ST promotions: Shivraj Singh-led government to move Supreme Court
- Bombed Brussels airport departure hall to reopen today