Raman Singh inaugurates IIM-Raipur
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman
Singh today inaugurated country`s 10th Indian Institute of
Management (IIM) in the state capital by inducting the first
batch of 71 students in the elite business school.
"Chhattisgarh does not want to lag in management studies.
Hence, IIM-Raipur`s `Post Graduation Programme` is being run
in engineering college premises itself," Singh said.
At present, IIM-Raipur will be run from the engineering
college at Sejbahar. Its huge campus will come up on 200
hectares allotted for the institute in Raipur, officials said.
Speaking on the occasion, Indian Institute of Management,
Indore, Director, N Ravindran said IIM-Raipur has seven per
cent non-engineering students as against average four per cent
in other institutes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan