Raman Singh inaugurates IIM-Raipur
Raipur: Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman
Singh today inaugurated country`s 10th Indian Institute of
Management (IIM) in the state capital by inducting the first
batch of 71 students in the elite business school.
"Chhattisgarh does not want to lag in management studies.
Hence, IIM-Raipur`s `Post Graduation Programme` is being run
in engineering college premises itself," Singh said.
At present, IIM-Raipur will be run from the engineering
college at Sejbahar. Its huge campus will come up on 200
hectares allotted for the institute in Raipur, officials said.
Speaking on the occasion, Indian Institute of Management,
Indore, Director, N Ravindran said IIM-Raipur has seven per
cent non-engineering students as against average four per cent
in other institutes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack