Reshuffle of bureaucrats in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Chhattisgarh government has
transferred a few IAS officers and state officers, including the commissioners of two big cities, Raipur and Bilaspur.
Official sources said today that Raipur commissioner
Prasanna has been replaced with Rajesh Kumar Toppo, who was
the commissioner of Bilaspur Municipal Corporation.
Prasanna had been recently made the commissioner of
Raipur. He has been now posted in the state secretariat, as a
Yashwant Kumar, the Chief Executive Officer of Korea
Zilla Parishad, will be the new commissioner of Bilaspur
CEO of Korba Zilla Parishad, Baswaraju S, has been
transferred as CEO of Korea Zilla Parishad.
Among the state administrative service officers, J P
Pathak, additional collector of Durg, will now take over as
CEO of Korba Zilla Parishad.
Vipin Manzi, additional collector, Mahasamund will now be
the additional collector at Janjgir Chapa. The incumbent
officer, R Ekka, has been transferred as commissioner of Korba
municipal corporation, to replace Janamejay Mahobe.
Mahobe will now be commissioner of Bhilai Municipal
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan