Reshuffle of bureaucrats in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Chhattisgarh government has
transferred a few IAS officers and state officers, including the commissioners of two big cities, Raipur and Bilaspur.
Official sources said today that Raipur commissioner
Prasanna has been replaced with Rajesh Kumar Toppo, who was
the commissioner of Bilaspur Municipal Corporation.
Prasanna had been recently made the commissioner of
Raipur. He has been now posted in the state secretariat, as a
Yashwant Kumar, the Chief Executive Officer of Korea
Zilla Parishad, will be the new commissioner of Bilaspur
CEO of Korba Zilla Parishad, Baswaraju S, has been
transferred as CEO of Korea Zilla Parishad.
Among the state administrative service officers, J P
Pathak, additional collector of Durg, will now take over as
CEO of Korba Zilla Parishad.
Vipin Manzi, additional collector, Mahasamund will now be
the additional collector at Janjgir Chapa. The incumbent
officer, R Ekka, has been transferred as commissioner of Korba
municipal corporation, to replace Janamejay Mahobe.
Mahobe will now be commissioner of Bhilai Municipal
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!