Reshuffle of bureaucrats in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Chhattisgarh government has
transferred a few IAS officers and state officers, including the commissioners of two big cities, Raipur and Bilaspur.
Official sources said today that Raipur commissioner
Prasanna has been replaced with Rajesh Kumar Toppo, who was
the commissioner of Bilaspur Municipal Corporation.
Prasanna had been recently made the commissioner of
Raipur. He has been now posted in the state secretariat, as a
Yashwant Kumar, the Chief Executive Officer of Korea
Zilla Parishad, will be the new commissioner of Bilaspur
CEO of Korba Zilla Parishad, Baswaraju S, has been
transferred as CEO of Korea Zilla Parishad.
Among the state administrative service officers, J P
Pathak, additional collector of Durg, will now take over as
CEO of Korba Zilla Parishad.
Vipin Manzi, additional collector, Mahasamund will now be
the additional collector at Janjgir Chapa. The incumbent
officer, R Ekka, has been transferred as commissioner of Korba
municipal corporation, to replace Janamejay Mahobe.
Mahobe will now be commissioner of Bhilai Municipal
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- India's ceasefire violations threat to regional peace and security: Nawaz Sharif
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?