Reshuffle of bureaucrats in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Chhattisgarh government has
transferred a few IAS officers and state officers, including the commissioners of two big cities, Raipur and Bilaspur.
Official sources said today that Raipur commissioner
Prasanna has been replaced with Rajesh Kumar Toppo, who was
the commissioner of Bilaspur Municipal Corporation.
Prasanna had been recently made the commissioner of
Raipur. He has been now posted in the state secretariat, as a
Yashwant Kumar, the Chief Executive Officer of Korea
Zilla Parishad, will be the new commissioner of Bilaspur
CEO of Korba Zilla Parishad, Baswaraju S, has been
transferred as CEO of Korea Zilla Parishad.
Among the state administrative service officers, J P
Pathak, additional collector of Durg, will now take over as
CEO of Korba Zilla Parishad.
Vipin Manzi, additional collector, Mahasamund will now be
the additional collector at Janjgir Chapa. The incumbent
officer, R Ekka, has been transferred as commissioner of Korba
municipal corporation, to replace Janamejay Mahobe.
Mahobe will now be commissioner of Bhilai Municipal
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report