Six employees of SECL coal mines still missing
Korba: Two days after a blast at coal
mine of South Eastern Coalfield at Chiimiri, six employees
were still missing, officials said Saturday.
SECL president M P Dixit said the explosion at the coal
mine at Anjani Hills in Korea district of Chhattisgarh on
Thursday had killed six people including a deputy general
manager while six persons had gone missing.
The rescue team tried to enter the mine yesterday as well
as today but could not go far due to fire.
Dixit said two experts from Central Mining Research
Institute, New Delhi have been called while two officials from
Coal India, Nagpur have already arrived to offer expertise in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Karnataka: Baby with four legs, two male sex organs born in Raichur