Six employees of SECL coal mines still missing
Korba: Two days after a blast at coal
mine of South Eastern Coalfield at Chiimiri, six employees
were still missing, officials said Saturday.
SECL president M P Dixit said the explosion at the coal
mine at Anjani Hills in Korea district of Chhattisgarh on
Thursday had killed six people including a deputy general
manager while six persons had gone missing.
The rescue team tried to enter the mine yesterday as well
as today but could not go far due to fire.
Dixit said two experts from Central Mining Research
Institute, New Delhi have been called while two officials from
Coal India, Nagpur have already arrived to offer expertise in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'