Skill-based programme for Naxal-hit districts in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A skill-based training programme will be launched in 10 worst-affected Naxal districts in Chhattisgarh to help the youth sharpen their skills in different professions, officials said.
The government would launch `Skill Gurukul` scheme in Rajnandgaon on December 25 which will be later extended to other districts.
Chief Minster Dr Raman Singh had recently announced the scheme at a Conference in Kolkata and invited suggestions from information technology experts and IITians for its effective execution, an official said.
The state government is already running centres in Naxal-hit districts to provide training to tribal youth in sewing machine, electrical work and data entry operations, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority