SP Rahul Sharma`s suicide note found
Bilaspur: IPS officer Rahul Sharma, who
allegedly shot himself dead with his service revolver, has
blamed his senior officer and a high court judge for the
extreme step taken by him, as per a suicide note recovered on Tuesday, police said.
The 2002-batch IPS officer who was Superintendent of
Police at Bilaspur, shot himself yesterday in the head inside
the toilet of Police Officer`s Mess, where he was staying.
Inspector General of Police of Bilaspur GP Sinh told
reporters that the police found a suicide note from the room
where the 37-year old officer stayed.
The note revealed that he suffered mental agony because
of the high handedness of his senior officer and a high court
The suicide note written in English said, "I am just
sick and tired of this life, such an interfering boss and
arrogant judge of high court. They both have ruined my peace
of mind. I chose death over disgrace and humiliation."
Sharma has also sought forgiveness from his wife and
asked his brother to take care of their parents.
Meanwhile, his father Rajkumar Sharma today demanded CBI
enquiry in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra