SP Rahul Sharma`s suicide note found
Bilaspur: IPS officer Rahul Sharma, who
allegedly shot himself dead with his service revolver, has
blamed his senior officer and a high court judge for the
extreme step taken by him, as per a suicide note recovered on Tuesday, police said.
The 2002-batch IPS officer who was Superintendent of
Police at Bilaspur, shot himself yesterday in the head inside
the toilet of Police Officer`s Mess, where he was staying.
Inspector General of Police of Bilaspur GP Sinh told
reporters that the police found a suicide note from the room
where the 37-year old officer stayed.
The note revealed that he suffered mental agony because
of the high handedness of his senior officer and a high court
The suicide note written in English said, "I am just
sick and tired of this life, such an interfering boss and
arrogant judge of high court. They both have ruined my peace
of mind. I chose death over disgrace and humiliation."
Sharma has also sought forgiveness from his wife and
asked his brother to take care of their parents.
Meanwhile, his father Rajkumar Sharma today demanded CBI
enquiry in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country