Superfast special trains between Bilaspur and Pune
Nagpur: The Railways have decided to run 24 services of superfast special train Pune-Bilaspur-Pune via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers from October 15 till year end.
Accordingly, train number 08296 Pune-Bilaspur superfast special will leave Pune at 2 PM on every Monday from Oct 15 to Dec 31 and arrive Bilaspur at 1.40 PM the next day (Tuesday).
The train will leave Wardha at 4.33 AM and Nagpur at 6.40 AM on every Tuesday from Oct 16 till Jan 1, 2013.
Similarly, 08295 Bilaspur-Pune superfast special will leave Bilaspur at 2 PM on every Sunday from Oct 14 to Dec 30 and arrive Pune at 11.05 AM the next day (Monday).
It will pass through Nagpur at 8.35 PM and Wardha at 9.45 PM on every Sunday from Oct 14 to Dec 30.
It will make halt at Daund, Ahmednagar, Belapur, Kopargaon, Manmad, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera, Wardha, Nagpur, Gondia, Ranjangaon, Durg, Raipur and Bhatapara.
The train will run with 17 coaches including one 2-Tier AC cum 3-Tier AC, one 3-Tier AC, 5 sleeper classes, 8 second class chair cars and 2 general second cum guards brake van coaches, according to a release issued by Central Railway, Nagpur division, today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works
- Do you know traffic jams can make your body susceptible to cancer? - Read