Superfast special trains between Bilaspur and Pune
Nagpur: The Railways have decided to run 24 services of superfast special train Pune-Bilaspur-Pune via Nagpur to clear the extra rush of passengers from October 15 till year end.
Accordingly, train number 08296 Pune-Bilaspur superfast special will leave Pune at 2 PM on every Monday from Oct 15 to Dec 31 and arrive Bilaspur at 1.40 PM the next day (Tuesday).
The train will leave Wardha at 4.33 AM and Nagpur at 6.40 AM on every Tuesday from Oct 16 till Jan 1, 2013.
Similarly, 08295 Bilaspur-Pune superfast special will leave Bilaspur at 2 PM on every Sunday from Oct 14 to Dec 30 and arrive Pune at 11.05 AM the next day (Monday).
It will pass through Nagpur at 8.35 PM and Wardha at 9.45 PM on every Sunday from Oct 14 to Dec 30.
It will make halt at Daund, Ahmednagar, Belapur, Kopargaon, Manmad, Bhusaval, Akola, Badnera, Wardha, Nagpur, Gondia, Ranjangaon, Durg, Raipur and Bhatapara.
The train will run with 17 coaches including one 2-Tier AC cum 3-Tier AC, one 3-Tier AC, 5 sleeper classes, 8 second class chair cars and 2 general second cum guards brake van coaches, according to a release issued by Central Railway, Nagpur division, today.
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of time management
- Want FIR against guilty before further probe on Adarsh Society scam: BJP
- Beware, women! Stress can worsen HPV infection
- Derogatory remarks against Prophet: ISIS takes credit for hacking Hindu tailor to death in Bangladesh
- India can save $50 billion if logistics costs are brought down to 9% of GDP: Study
- Worsening depression, a predictor of dementia