Ten IAS officers transferred in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: In the first major administrative reshuffle after the BJP formed the government for a third term last month, 10 IAS officers were given new postings in Chhattisgarh Wednesday.
"Fresh posting orders of 10 Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers were issued from Mantralaya (state secretariat)," an official said here tonight.
Raipur Collector Siddharth Komal Pardeshi has been shifted to Bilaspur district. He will be replaced by Bilaspur Collector Thakur Ram Singh.
L S Ken, Collector of Jashpur, has been transferred to Mantralaya (General Administration Department) as Joint Secretary. He will be succeeded by Himshikhar Gupta, Chief Executive Officer of the State Urban Development Agency.
Similarly, Balod Collector Amrit Khalko will take over as Managing Director of Seed Development Corporation, while Ritu Sen, Joint Secretary in Mantralaya, will be the new Collector of Sarguja district.
R Prashanna, the Sarguja Collector, will move to Mantralaya (GAD), while N K Shukla, posted as Director in Local Fund Audit office, will take over as Balod Collector.
Bhuvanesh Yadav, Deputy Secretary (Cooperative), has been given the additional charge of Mandi Board and Shahla Nigar, Special Secretary (Finance), will also officiate as Director (Local Fund Audit) till further orders, the official added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani