Ten IAS officers transferred in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: In the first major administrative reshuffle after the BJP formed the government for a third term last month, 10 IAS officers were given new postings in Chhattisgarh Wednesday.
"Fresh posting orders of 10 Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers were issued from Mantralaya (state secretariat)," an official said here tonight.
Raipur Collector Siddharth Komal Pardeshi has been shifted to Bilaspur district. He will be replaced by Bilaspur Collector Thakur Ram Singh.
L S Ken, Collector of Jashpur, has been transferred to Mantralaya (General Administration Department) as Joint Secretary. He will be succeeded by Himshikhar Gupta, Chief Executive Officer of the State Urban Development Agency.
Similarly, Balod Collector Amrit Khalko will take over as Managing Director of Seed Development Corporation, while Ritu Sen, Joint Secretary in Mantralaya, will be the new Collector of Sarguja district.
R Prashanna, the Sarguja Collector, will move to Mantralaya (GAD), while N K Shukla, posted as Director in Local Fund Audit office, will take over as Balod Collector.
Bhuvanesh Yadav, Deputy Secretary (Cooperative), has been given the additional charge of Mandi Board and Shahla Nigar, Special Secretary (Finance), will also officiate as Director (Local Fund Audit) till further orders, the official added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi