Three killed in rickshaw-truck collision in Bilaspur district
Bilaspur: Three persons were killed and two others were injured when the auto rickshaw they were travelling in collided head-on with a truck in Chhattisgarh`s Bilaspur district today, police said.
The incident took place near the Lagra Traffic Park on Seepat-Bilaspur road on the outskirts of Bilaspur town, Additional Superintendent of Police Vijay Pandey said.
The rickshaw, with seven passengers, was heading for Bilaspur from Seepat.
Pushkar Prasad Mishra (62) died on the spot while two others -- their names not yet known -- succumbed at the district hospital.
The injured- Atmaram Yadav (60) and Rajendra Prasad Gupta (72) -- were admitted to Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Science Hospital and their condition was stated to be critical, he said. The driver and two other passengers were unhurt.
The truck driver was absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter