Three Naxals arrested in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Three Naxals, including two women, were arrested in separate search operations in the Naxal-affected Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Monday.
"Raimati Madiyam (21), a member of Bhairmagarh area committee of Maoists, was nabbed by joint contingent of district force and Chhattisgarh Armed Force (CAF) from forest of Bodli village under Nelasnar police station area yesterday," Bijapur Superintendent of Police Prashant Agrawal told a news agency.
She was carrying a reward of Rs 10,000 on her head.
Punem Lakshmi (25) of Basaguda Area Committee of Maoists was arrested during an operation by district force, CAF and CRPF from Chipurbhatti village under Awapalli police station limits yesterday.
In the third incident, a team of district force and CRPF arrested naxal Satish (45) from forest of Pamgal village under Modakpal police station area, the SP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what