Three Naxals arrested in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Three Naxals, including two women, were arrested in separate search operations in the Naxal-affected Bijapur district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Monday.
"Raimati Madiyam (21), a member of Bhairmagarh area committee of Maoists, was nabbed by joint contingent of district force and Chhattisgarh Armed Force (CAF) from forest of Bodli village under Nelasnar police station area yesterday," Bijapur Superintendent of Police Prashant Agrawal told a news agency.
She was carrying a reward of Rs 10,000 on her head.
Punem Lakshmi (25) of Basaguda Area Committee of Maoists was arrested during an operation by district force, CAF and CRPF from Chipurbhatti village under Awapalli police station limits yesterday.
In the third incident, a team of district force and CRPF arrested naxal Satish (45) from forest of Pamgal village under Modakpal police station area, the SP said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living