Tribals demands inclusion of more adivasis in BPL
Malkangiri: A large number of tribals staged a demonstration before the collector`s
office here on Friday demanding inclusion of more adivasis in the BPL list.
The adivasis under the banner of four tribal organisations marched in a procession through the main thorough fares and converged before the collector`s office.
A memorandum enlisting their six-point charter of demands have been submitted to the district administration addressed to the union rural development minister Jairam Ramesh for the redressal of their demands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah