Tribals demands inclusion of more adivasis in BPL
Malkangiri: A large number of tribals staged a demonstration before the collector`s
office here on Friday demanding inclusion of more adivasis in the BPL list.
The adivasis under the banner of four tribal organisations marched in a procession through the main thorough fares and converged before the collector`s office.
A memorandum enlisting their six-point charter of demands have been submitted to the district administration addressed to the union rural development minister Jairam Ramesh for the redressal of their demands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you