Two additional judges appointed to Chhattisgarh HC
New Delhi: Two additional judges were on Thursday appointed to the Chhattisgarh High Court, taking its strength to 13.
Inder Singh Uboweja and Chandra Bhushan Bajpai were appointed as additional judges, in that order of seniority, for a period of two years, a Law Ministry statement said here.
The high court has a total approved strength of 18 judges, with seven vacancies.
Following fresh appointments, the vacancies will now come down to five.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown