Two additional judges appointed to Chhattisgarh HC
New Delhi: Two additional judges were on Thursday appointed to the Chhattisgarh High Court, taking its strength to 13.
Inder Singh Uboweja and Chandra Bhushan Bajpai were appointed as additional judges, in that order of seniority, for a period of two years, a Law Ministry statement said here.
The high court has a total approved strength of 18 judges, with seven vacancies.
Following fresh appointments, the vacancies will now come down to five.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan