Two Chhattisgarh cops killed in accident
Raipur: Two policemen were killed and at least four other policemen were injured when the vehicle they were travelling in hit a roadside tree in Chhattisgarh on Friday, police said.
The accident took place in Rajnandgaon district when policemen were on way to Khairagarh area for security of visiting Chief Minister Raman Singh.
One of the policemen died on the spot while the other succumbed to his injuries at a hospital. The condition of the four policemen injured in the accident is stated to be serious, officials here at police headquarters said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read