Two children killed in fire in Bilaspur
Bilaspur: Two children died after fire broke
out in their house at Sardha village in Bilaspur district of
The incident happened yesterday afternoon, when Roshan
(5) and Shiv (3) were at home, police said.
Their father, Amarnath Gond, a labourer, was in Raipur,
while the mother was in the fields when the fire started.
Before neighbours could come to help, both the children
had suffered severe burn injuries. They were shifted to a
hospital in Bilaspur, but died during the treatment, police
Cause of the fire was not known yet, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says