Two CISF jawans killed in Dantewada Naxal firing
Raipur: Two CISF jawans were killed and four
others injured when Naxals ambushed a patrol team deployed at
a National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) mine at
Chhattisgarh`s Dantewada district on Wednesday.
"The Naxals opened fire at a patrol team deployed at an
NMDC mine at Aakash Nagar under Bicheli station area killing
two CISF jawans and injuring four others," a police official
The jawans retaliated following which the Naxals fled,
The injured have been admitted to a local hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'