Two Naxals arrested in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Two Naxals carrying reward on their heads were arrested at Kondagaon in Chhattisgarh on Friday, police said.
A joint team of police and the CRPF nabbed Mithuram, carrying a reward of Rs 25,000 on his head and Pohda, carrying a reward of Rs 12,000, in Mundipar Handapal forest yesterday, Kondagaon District Superintendent of Police D Shravan told a news agency.
Both were facing several cases of murder and robbery, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note