Two Naxals held in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Two Naxals who had set on fire bamboo depots were arrested by security forces in Maoist-hit Kanker district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Sunday.
"The two Naxals were arrested when they were running away after setting fire two bamboo depots of the forest department yesterday," Bhanupratapur Sub-Divisional Officer of Police Tarkeshwar Patel told a news agency over phone.
The Border Security Force (BSF) launched a search operation in the region immediately after the incident and got the duo arrested. They were identified as Rajkumar Nareti (26) and Ram Singh (27), he said, adding, their interrogation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II