Two policemen injured in landmine blast
Raipur: Two policemen were injured Wednesday
in a landmine blast in Chhattisgarh`s Bijapur district.
The incident took place in Cherpal village when the
explosives went off while the security personnel were
de-mining the Bijapur-Gangalur road, District Superintendent
of Police Avinash Mohanty said.
The policemen were on patrol in the area after
receiving a tip off that Naxals had laid a landmine on the
stretch, Mohanty said.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you