UPA doing best job of unearthing black money: Raj Babbar
Raigarh: Actor-turned-politician Raj Babbar
on Saturday said that the credit for initiating a campaign against
black money should be given to the government of Prime
Minister Manmohan Singh, and not to yoga guru Baba Ramdev.
Babbar, a Congress MP, was here to release a book on the
life of former legislator Ramkumar Agrawal.
Talking to a news agency, Babbar said UPA government unearthed more
black money than any non-Congress government.
Babbar, a former Samajwadi Party member, also claimed
that Congress would come to power in Uttar Pradesh in the next
As to his quitting Samajwadi Party, Babbar said
principles were more important than a party, and he was better
off in Congress because his principles were protected there.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times