UPA doing best job of unearthing black money: Raj Babbar
Raigarh: Actor-turned-politician Raj Babbar
on Saturday said that the credit for initiating a campaign against
black money should be given to the government of Prime
Minister Manmohan Singh, and not to yoga guru Baba Ramdev.
Babbar, a Congress MP, was here to release a book on the
life of former legislator Ramkumar Agrawal.
Talking to a news agency, Babbar said UPA government unearthed more
black money than any non-Congress government.
Babbar, a former Samajwadi Party member, also claimed
that Congress would come to power in Uttar Pradesh in the next
As to his quitting Samajwadi Party, Babbar said
principles were more important than a party, and he was better
off in Congress because his principles were protected there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Three federal police officials killed in Mexico
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership