Vivek Dhand new chief secretary of Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Vivek Dhand, a 1981 batch IAS officer, was appointed Chief Secretary of Chhattisgarh today, official sources said.
He will succeed Sunil Kumar who is retiring on February 28.
Dhand, who hails from Chhattisgarh itself, was Additional Chief Secretary, Panchayat and Rural Development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1