Vivek Dhand new chief secretary of Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Vivek Dhand, a 1981 batch IAS officer, was appointed Chief Secretary of Chhattisgarh today, official sources said.
He will succeed Sunil Kumar who is retiring on February 28.
Dhand, who hails from Chhattisgarh itself, was Additional Chief Secretary, Panchayat and Rural Development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016: Sunrisers Hyderabad's mentor Muttiah Muralitharan highly impressed with Bangladeshi pacer Mustafizur Rahman
- I am neither a borrower or a judgement debtor, says Vijay Mallya
- Secret Jaish-e-Muhammad training camp involved in Pathankot airbase attack traced
- China stripped America, made money and rebuilt itself: Donald Trump
- Google acquires start-up founded by Indian-origin entrepreneur Varun Malhotra