Woman accuses nephews, another man of rape in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A 50-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped by her three nephews and another man in Korba district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Sunday.
"A case has been registered against four men for allegedly gang-raping the woman in Kodmarra village, under Pasan police station limits," Superintendent of Police P Sundarraj told PTI over phone.
In her complaint, filed yesterday, the woman has accused her nephews and village headman Babla Yadav of raping her on January 24.
Accordingly, she had had an argument with her husband over some issue, following which she went to Babla`s house, asking for his intervention.
Babla allegedly asked her to stay back for some time. After some time, her three nephews arrived there, and the four of them raped her, the complaint states.
The report of the medical examination of the woman is awaited. The accused were questioned, but were yet to be arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?