Woman accuses nephews, another man of rape in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: A 50-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped by her three nephews and another man in Korba district of Chhattisgarh, police said on Sunday.
"A case has been registered against four men for allegedly gang-raping the woman in Kodmarra village, under Pasan police station limits," Superintendent of Police P Sundarraj told PTI over phone.
In her complaint, filed yesterday, the woman has accused her nephews and village headman Babla Yadav of raping her on January 24.
Accordingly, she had had an argument with her husband over some issue, following which she went to Babla`s house, asking for his intervention.
Babla allegedly asked her to stay back for some time. After some time, her three nephews arrived there, and the four of them raped her, the complaint states.
The report of the medical examination of the woman is awaited. The accused were questioned, but were yet to be arrested.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan