10-yr-old electrocuted to death in park
New Delhi: A 10-year-old boy was
electrocuted to death in the national capital today when he
was playing with his friends, police said.
The incident took place in Indra Park in Trilokpuri and
the deceased has been identified as Vijay.
He was standing near the boundary wall of the park and
got entangled among wires which were hanging loose from an
Locals rushed Vijay to to Lal Bahadur Shashtri Hospital,
where doctors declared him brought dead.
A case of causing death due to negligence has been
registered against unknown persons.
Several electrocution related deaths have occurred in the
past one week including one just two days ago in which a
15-year-old girl was electrocuted to death in a government
school after she came in contact with an electric wire which
was lying in a pool of water.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Rio Olympics: Graem McDowell turns down the chance to take Rory McIlroy`s spot
- China, Russia bilateral relation has reached unprecedented level: Putin
- Anil Kumble: It's a great honour to be back in Indian dressing room in different role
- India vs Zimbabwe PHOTO: When MS Dhoni shared red-eye selfie on Facebook
- M.M. Khan murder: Manish Sisodia accuses hotelier of working under political patronage