17 more dengue cases in Delhi, total 174
New Delhi: Seventeen more patients tested
positive for dengue in the city today, taking the count this
season to 174.
MCD health official N K Yadav said, "17 people tested
positive for dengue fever since yesterday, taking the total
number of people affected by the virus to 174."
He also said that the threat of dengue is more this year
and precautions should be taken by all.
"We are trying our level best to control dengue cases. We
have increased fogging exercises and issued challans to many
residents and organisations for breeding of mosquitoes in
their premises," he said.
- VVIP chopper scam: RSS mouthpiece dares Congress to reveal who's 'Signora Gandhi' mentioned in Italian court
- EPL: Anthony Martial strikes as Manchester United make Leicester City wait for title
- PM Modi visits Varanasi, launches 'e-boats' at Assi Ghat: In Pics
- Minor who shot himself while taking 'selfie' dies
- Depressed oldies can be at dementia risk