17 more dengue cases in Delhi, total 174
New Delhi: Seventeen more patients tested
positive for dengue in the city today, taking the count this
season to 174.
MCD health official N K Yadav said, "17 people tested
positive for dengue fever since yesterday, taking the total
number of people affected by the virus to 174."
He also said that the threat of dengue is more this year
and precautions should be taken by all.
"We are trying our level best to control dengue cases. We
have increased fogging exercises and issued challans to many
residents and organisations for breeding of mosquitoes in
their premises," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'