18-year-old youth arrested for murdering live-in partner
New Delhi: An 18-year-old youth has been arrested along with an associate for allegedly murdering his live-in partner after he developed suspicion on her.
Gulfam (18) and his associate Mohammad Rafique (19) were arrested at Nizamuddin Railway Station for the murder of his live-in partner, whose body was found stuffed in an almirah in their rented house on April 29, police said.
On May 2, neighbours informed police about foul smell emanating from the locked house at Matiala in Uttam Nagar following which a police team reached the spot.
Police broke open the doors and found the body of the girl in an almirah.
As the girl`s roommate Gulfam and his friend Mohammad Rafique had disappeared after the incident, the investigation zeroed in on the duo.
The two were arrested at Nizamuddin Railway Station where they were waiting for a train to abscond, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Plea seeks imposition of Governor's rule in J&K; SC to hear matter next week
- Asthma breakthrough? Scientists find novel way to prevent the disease!
- 'Madaari' movie review: Irrfan Khan displays brilliance in this thought provoking tale
- Thai cops question UK journalist`s wife over `royal insult`
- Pokemon Go debuts in the country where Pokemon was born!