19-year-old Nepali girl gang raped in South Delhi
New Delhi: A 19-year-old Nepali girl was allegedly gang raped by four people, three of whom including a juvenile have been apprehended, police said on Wednesday.
The incident took place in Vasant Kunj area of South Delhi last evening when one of the accused, who was known to the victim, took her to an isolated place on some pretext.
"He was soon joined by three of his friends who then took turns to rape her. The accused allegedly also threatened her of dire consequences if she revealed the incident to anyone," said a senior police official.
The girl somehow informed the police about the incident which instantly swung into action and nabbed the juvenile. His other two accomplices, identified as Sandeep (25) and Ashish (20) were arrested on his instance from the same area, police said.
The fourth accused, who was known to the victim is still on the run and efforts are on to nab him. He had assured her that he would get her employed as domestic help somewhere. All the four accused are unemployed themselves, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- A good beginning: Govt on meet between PM Modi, Sonia over GST Bill