2 Afghan nationals stabbed in south-east Delhi
New Delhi: Two Afghan nationals were stabbed
allegedly by four of their countrymen following an argument
over repaying loan, police said on Sunday.
The incident was reported from Lajpat Nagar in south-east
Delhi last night.
The victims have been identified as Naseem and Ahmed
Naseem and Rayeez got into an argument with the four
other Afghan nationals.
The accused, who were later arrested have been identified
as Pameen, Masood and Azhar. Two accused go by the same name
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know