2 minors drown in Ganga river on Buddha Purnima
Ghaziabad: Two minor brothers drowned in Ganga river while taking a bath in Narora area of the district, police said on Monday.
Monu and Dabbu, who came with their family from Bulandshahr on the occasion of Buddha Purnima festival went into the river in Narora area for a bath yesterday.
Both drowned and their bodies were fished out later in the night, police said.
They were natives of Jhakota village of Bulandshahr.
In a similar incident, a 15-year-old boy drowned in the Ganga river in Brij Ghat of Ghaziabad yesterday, police said.
- S Korea warns of citizens' potential abduction by North
- Karan Johar’s Dharma production hints at first ever love franchise
- India's manufacturing sector growth falls to 4-month low in April
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Four arrested, says Prakash Javadekar
- SC rejects TRAI's plea on IUC case from Gujarat High Court to Delhi HC