2 minors drown in Ganga river on Buddha Purnima
Ghaziabad: Two minor brothers drowned in Ganga river while taking a bath in Narora area of the district, police said on Monday.
Monu and Dabbu, who came with their family from Bulandshahr on the occasion of Buddha Purnima festival went into the river in Narora area for a bath yesterday.
Both drowned and their bodies were fished out later in the night, police said.
They were natives of Jhakota village of Bulandshahr.
In a similar incident, a 15-year-old boy drowned in the Ganga river in Brij Ghat of Ghaziabad yesterday, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!