20 year old girl raped
New Delhi: A 20-year-old girl was assaulted and allegedly raped at her house in Sarita Vihar area of south-east Delhi, police said on Saturday.
The matter, which took place on Friday, came to light when the victim`s brother, a newspaper vendor, after coming back home saw her lying unconscious on the floor with injury marks on her head.
He then called the police and the girl was admitted to AIIMS Trauma centre.
"The possibility of sexual assault cannot be ruled out. We are awaiting medical report of the girl," a senior police officer said.
The girl`s mother is a domestic help.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill