22-yr-old girl gang-raped in Delhi, 3 arrested
New Delhi: An alleged case of gang-rape was reported from Delhi on Tuesday. A 22-year-old girl alleged rape by a group of men who were known to her.
The victim was gang-raped on January 01 in Bhaktawarpur in Alipur area of outer Delhi when she came to her paternal home from Agra, where she lives with her husband.
As per reports, the five accused are residents of the same locality and knew the victim. They trapped her into accompanying them in a car and took her to a secluded place, where they gang-raped her.
She was later thrown of the car near Sindhu border in North Delhi.
The victim’s medical test has been conducted even as the police arrested three of the five accused. A manhunt has been launched to nab the other two.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’