22-yr-old girl gang-raped in Delhi, 3 arrested
New Delhi: An alleged case of gang-rape was reported from Delhi on Tuesday. A 22-year-old girl alleged rape by a group of men who were known to her.
The victim was gang-raped on January 01 in Bhaktawarpur in Alipur area of outer Delhi when she came to her paternal home from Agra, where she lives with her husband.
As per reports, the five accused are residents of the same locality and knew the victim. They trapped her into accompanying them in a car and took her to a secluded place, where they gang-raped her.
She was later thrown of the car near Sindhu border in North Delhi.
The victim’s medical test has been conducted even as the police arrested three of the five accused. A manhunt has been launched to nab the other two.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation