22-yr-old girl gang-raped in Delhi, 3 arrested
New Delhi: An alleged case of gang-rape was reported from Delhi on Tuesday. A 22-year-old girl alleged rape by a group of men who were known to her.
The victim was gang-raped on January 01 in Bhaktawarpur in Alipur area of outer Delhi when she came to her paternal home from Agra, where she lives with her husband.
As per reports, the five accused are residents of the same locality and knew the victim. They trapped her into accompanying them in a car and took her to a secluded place, where they gang-raped her.
She was later thrown of the car near Sindhu border in North Delhi.
The victim’s medical test has been conducted even as the police arrested three of the five accused. A manhunt has been launched to nab the other two.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'