22-yr-old girl gang-raped in Delhi, 3 arrested
New Delhi: An alleged case of gang-rape was reported from Delhi on Tuesday. A 22-year-old girl alleged rape by a group of men who were known to her.
The victim was gang-raped on January 01 in Bhaktawarpur in Alipur area of outer Delhi when she came to her paternal home from Agra, where she lives with her husband.
As per reports, the five accused are residents of the same locality and knew the victim. They trapped her into accompanying them in a car and took her to a secluded place, where they gang-raped her.
She was later thrown of the car near Sindhu border in North Delhi.
The victim’s medical test has been conducted even as the police arrested three of the five accused. A manhunt has been launched to nab the other two.
More details are awaited.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive