22-yr-old girl gang-raped in Delhi, 3 arrested
New Delhi: An alleged case of gang-rape was reported from Delhi on Tuesday. A 22-year-old girl alleged rape by a group of men who were known to her.
The victim was gang-raped on January 01 in Bhaktawarpur in Alipur area of outer Delhi when she came to her paternal home from Agra, where she lives with her husband.
As per reports, the five accused are residents of the same locality and knew the victim. They trapped her into accompanying them in a car and took her to a secluded place, where they gang-raped her.
She was later thrown of the car near Sindhu border in North Delhi.
The victim’s medical test has been conducted even as the police arrested three of the five accused. A manhunt has been launched to nab the other two.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding