23 hurt in two accidents in Delhi
New Delhi: Twenty-three people were injured after a Metro Feeder bus and an RTV van overturned here within a gap of 12 hours, police said Tuesday.
Sixteen people were hurt after the accident involving RTV in Majnu Ka Tila in north Delhi Tuesday morning. Two of them fractured their hands, a police officer said.
On Monday night, the Metro Feeder met with an accident in Sultanpuri area, injuring seven people. Both drivers fled after the accidents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- MNS to file FIR against AIB comedian Tanmay Bhat’s video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar today
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted