23 hurt in two accidents in Delhi
New Delhi: Twenty-three people were injured after a Metro Feeder bus and an RTV van overturned here within a gap of 12 hours, police said Tuesday.
Sixteen people were hurt after the accident involving RTV in Majnu Ka Tila in north Delhi Tuesday morning. Two of them fractured their hands, a police officer said.
On Monday night, the Metro Feeder met with an accident in Sultanpuri area, injuring seven people. Both drivers fled after the accidents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi