25-year-old woman abducted, raped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old woman was allegedly abducted and gangraped by some unidentified men here, police said on Friday.
Police said the woman, with injuries on her body, a swollen lip and bruises on her face, claimed that she was abducted from upscale Sushant Lok area by some men when she was going home last night.
She said the accused took her in a car, raped her and then dumped her near a private hospital in Sector 51 here, police said.
They said they received a call at around 10 pm about the woman.
A rape case has been registered at Sushant Lok Police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly