25-year-old woman abducted, raped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old woman was allegedly abducted and gangraped by some unidentified men here, police said on Friday.
Police said the woman, with injuries on her body, a swollen lip and bruises on her face, claimed that she was abducted from upscale Sushant Lok area by some men when she was going home last night.
She said the accused took her in a car, raped her and then dumped her near a private hospital in Sector 51 here, police said.
They said they received a call at around 10 pm about the woman.
A rape case has been registered at Sushant Lok Police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional