25-year-old woman abducted, raped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old woman was allegedly abducted and gangraped by some unidentified men here, police said on Friday.
Police said the woman, with injuries on her body, a swollen lip and bruises on her face, claimed that she was abducted from upscale Sushant Lok area by some men when she was going home last night.
She said the accused took her in a car, raped her and then dumped her near a private hospital in Sector 51 here, police said.
They said they received a call at around 10 pm about the woman.
A rape case has been registered at Sushant Lok Police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron
- Britain probes whether some Sharia courts legitimise forced marriage, divorces unfair to women
- PM Modi to flag-off Mizoram’s first broad-gauge passenger train from Bairabi to Silchar today
- Bodos, ex-militants hail Modi govt for giving ST status to Bodo-Kacharis in Assam's hill districts
- South Korean navy fires warning shots after North incursion