25-year-old woman abducted, raped in Gurgaon
Gurgaon: A 25-year-old woman was allegedly abducted and gangraped by some unidentified men here, police said on Friday.
Police said the woman, with injuries on her body, a swollen lip and bruises on her face, claimed that she was abducted from upscale Sushant Lok area by some men when she was going home last night.
She said the accused took her in a car, raped her and then dumped her near a private hospital in Sector 51 here, police said.
They said they received a call at around 10 pm about the woman.
A rape case has been registered at Sushant Lok Police station.
- DNA: Development in India is non-existent when people are dying of thirst and hunger
- DNA: Millions of tonnes of grains in warehouses go to waste while people die of hunger
- DNA: Analysis of how issues of importance are given no leverage in Parliament
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease
- DNA: Mobile phone addiction takes on a new level; spreads like a disease - PartII
- AgustaWestland probe will focus on names in Italy court judgement, says Manohar Parrikar
- Goa MLA Atanasio Monserrate booked for raping minor
- Kasich dropping out of US presidential race: Report
- Indian woman wins gender discrimination case against Wipro in Britain
- Chopper deal: I blacklisted AgustaWestland, not UPA, says Arun Jaitley