26/11 handler Jundal gets more time to scrutinize chargesheet
New Delhi: Mumbai 26/11 terror attack`s key handler and LeT terrorist Abu Jundal on Friday got more time from a court here for scrutiny of the charge sheet filed against him the Delhi Police.
Jundal, alias Zabi, told Metropolitan Magistrate Ajay Malik that he needed more time for scutinising the charge sheet and all the annexures which were supplied to him on October 8.
Following this, the court gave him time till October 25 to go through all the documents.
The Delhi Police have in its charge sheet filed on September 20 accused him of being involved in terror activities across India to avenge "atrocities" against Muslims, particularly those committed during 2002 Gujarat riots.
The charge sheet said besides the Mumbai mayhem, Jundal also confessed to his involvement in various terror attacks across India including Aurangabad arms haul case, Chinnaswamy Stadium blast case, the 2010 German Bakery blast and the Nasik Academy attack case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed