26/11 handler Jundal gets more time to scrutinize chargesheet
New Delhi: Mumbai 26/11 terror attack`s key handler and LeT terrorist Abu Jundal on Friday got more time from a court here for scrutiny of the charge sheet filed against him the Delhi Police.
Jundal, alias Zabi, told Metropolitan Magistrate Ajay Malik that he needed more time for scutinising the charge sheet and all the annexures which were supplied to him on October 8.
Following this, the court gave him time till October 25 to go through all the documents.
The Delhi Police have in its charge sheet filed on September 20 accused him of being involved in terror activities across India to avenge "atrocities" against Muslims, particularly those committed during 2002 Gujarat riots.
The charge sheet said besides the Mumbai mayhem, Jundal also confessed to his involvement in various terror attacks across India including Aurangabad arms haul case, Chinnaswamy Stadium blast case, the 2010 German Bakery blast and the Nasik Academy attack case.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents