28-year-old man shot dead in Delhi
New Delhi: A 28-year-old man was shot dead following an argument with a distant relative during a marriage ceremony, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place in Shakarpur last night and the deceased has been identified as Rajeev Kumar, a private security guard.
He was shot dead allegedly by Than Singh (47) and his two sons Dheeraj (23) and Rajkumar (20).
Singh and Kumar had a dispute and yesterday they confronted each other during a marriage ceremony in Khajuri Khas.
They left the venue and Kumar was intercepted later after which he was shot dead allegedly by the trio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday