28-year-old man shot dead in Delhi
New Delhi: A 28-year-old man was shot dead following an argument with a distant relative during a marriage ceremony, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place in Shakarpur last night and the deceased has been identified as Rajeev Kumar, a private security guard.
He was shot dead allegedly by Than Singh (47) and his two sons Dheeraj (23) and Rajkumar (20).
Singh and Kumar had a dispute and yesterday they confronted each other during a marriage ceremony in Khajuri Khas.
They left the venue and Kumar was intercepted later after which he was shot dead allegedly by the trio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video