28-year-old man shot dead in Delhi
New Delhi: A 28-year-old man was shot dead following an argument with a distant relative during a marriage ceremony, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place in Shakarpur last night and the deceased has been identified as Rajeev Kumar, a private security guard.
He was shot dead allegedly by Than Singh (47) and his two sons Dheeraj (23) and Rajkumar (20).
Singh and Kumar had a dispute and yesterday they confronted each other during a marriage ceremony in Khajuri Khas.
They left the venue and Kumar was intercepted later after which he was shot dead allegedly by the trio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal