28-year-old man shot dead in Delhi
New Delhi: A 28-year-old man was shot dead following an argument with a distant relative during a marriage ceremony, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place in Shakarpur last night and the deceased has been identified as Rajeev Kumar, a private security guard.
He was shot dead allegedly by Than Singh (47) and his two sons Dheeraj (23) and Rajkumar (20).
Singh and Kumar had a dispute and yesterday they confronted each other during a marriage ceremony in Khajuri Khas.
They left the venue and Kumar was intercepted later after which he was shot dead allegedly by the trio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17