28-year-old man shot dead in Delhi
New Delhi: A 28-year-old man was shot dead following an argument with a distant relative during a marriage ceremony, police said on Thursday.
The incident took place in Shakarpur last night and the deceased has been identified as Rajeev Kumar, a private security guard.
He was shot dead allegedly by Than Singh (47) and his two sons Dheeraj (23) and Rajkumar (20).
Singh and Kumar had a dispute and yesterday they confronted each other during a marriage ceremony in Khajuri Khas.
They left the venue and Kumar was intercepted later after which he was shot dead allegedly by the trio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui