29 fresh cases of dengue in Delhi, total crosses 800
New Delhi: The dengue menace continued
unabated in the national capital, with 29 fresh cases being
reported on Sunday, taking the total number of those suffering
from the vector-borne disease to 812.
The capital has seen two dengue deaths so far.
"With 29 new cases of dengue, the total number has
reached 812," a senior official said.
The city has reported more than 200 cases of dengue in
the last six days.
Last year, 1,070 dengue cases and two deaths were
reported in the city.
This year`s first dengue death was reported in the city
on October 23 when a 15-year-old boy succumbed to the disease
at AIIMS. The second was that of a nine-year-old boy who
breathed his last at the LNJP hospital on October 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`