32 swine flu deaths last week
New Delhi: The number of swine flu deaths
across the country has seen a dip last week with 32 people
succumbing to the disease as compared to 54 in the week before
Gujarat with 13 deaths had the maximum number of
fatalities while Maharashtra reported six, Uttar Pradesh five
and Delhi two.
A total of 202 cases have been reported during the week,
all of which are indigenous cases.
Till date, samples from 1,93,404 people have been tested
for Influenza A H1N1 in government laboratories and a few
private laboratories across the country and 44,889 (23.2 per
cent) of them have been found positive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Scientists identify key protein that can predict ovarian cancer early!
- Report on roadmap to double farmers' income by Sept: Govt
- Sugar prices up in Delhi by Rs 2 in June-July at Rs 40-41 per kg
- MEA rules out India-Pakistan bilateral talks during SAARC meet in Islamabad
- Here comes a solar cell that functions like a plant