32 swine flu deaths last week
New Delhi: The number of swine flu deaths
across the country has seen a dip last week with 32 people
succumbing to the disease as compared to 54 in the week before
Gujarat with 13 deaths had the maximum number of
fatalities while Maharashtra reported six, Uttar Pradesh five
and Delhi two.
A total of 202 cases have been reported during the week,
all of which are indigenous cases.
Till date, samples from 1,93,404 people have been tested
for Influenza A H1N1 in government laboratories and a few
private laboratories across the country and 44,889 (23.2 per
cent) of them have been found positive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar