32 swine flu deaths last week
New Delhi: The number of swine flu deaths
across the country has seen a dip last week with 32 people
succumbing to the disease as compared to 54 in the week before
Gujarat with 13 deaths had the maximum number of
fatalities while Maharashtra reported six, Uttar Pradesh five
and Delhi two.
A total of 202 cases have been reported during the week,
all of which are indigenous cases.
Till date, samples from 1,93,404 people have been tested
for Influenza A H1N1 in government laboratories and a few
private laboratories across the country and 44,889 (23.2 per
cent) of them have been found positive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees