32 swine flu deaths last week
New Delhi: The number of swine flu deaths
across the country has seen a dip last week with 32 people
succumbing to the disease as compared to 54 in the week before
Gujarat with 13 deaths had the maximum number of
fatalities while Maharashtra reported six, Uttar Pradesh five
and Delhi two.
A total of 202 cases have been reported during the week,
all of which are indigenous cases.
Till date, samples from 1,93,404 people have been tested
for Influenza A H1N1 in government laboratories and a few
private laboratories across the country and 44,889 (23.2 per
cent) of them have been found positive.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'