32 swine flu deaths last week
New Delhi: The number of swine flu deaths
across the country has seen a dip last week with 32 people
succumbing to the disease as compared to 54 in the week before
Gujarat with 13 deaths had the maximum number of
fatalities while Maharashtra reported six, Uttar Pradesh five
and Delhi two.
A total of 202 cases have been reported during the week,
all of which are indigenous cases.
Till date, samples from 1,93,404 people have been tested
for Influenza A H1N1 in government laboratories and a few
private laboratories across the country and 44,889 (23.2 per
cent) of them have been found positive.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents