35 inmates escape from Delhi juvenile home
New Delhi: At least 35 inmates escaped from a juvenile justice home here Monday when the security staff were shifting two of them to another home in the city, police said.
The incident happened around 4 p.m. at a juvenile justice home in Mukherjee Nagar, when two of them were being shifted to another one located in Majnu Ka Tila area.
In December 2013, the same number of inmates escaped following a scuffle inside the home.
As many as 139 juveniles are lodged in the home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside