36 kg heroin seized in Delhi
New Delhi: Six people, including two Afghan nationals, have been arrested for procuring 36 kg of heroin valued at Rs 125 crore in the international market, police said on Wednesday.
All the six were arrested on Monday from different locations in Delhi while trying to ply the drug.
"We have arrested six people, including two Afghan nationals, from different places of Delhi. The value of the seized heroin is estimated to be around Rs 125 crore," Special Police Commissioner SN Srivastava told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?