36 kg heroin seized in Delhi
New Delhi: Six people, including two Afghan nationals, have been arrested for procuring 36 kg of heroin valued at Rs 125 crore in the international market, police said on Wednesday.
All the six were arrested on Monday from different locations in Delhi while trying to ply the drug.
"We have arrested six people, including two Afghan nationals, from different places of Delhi. The value of the seized heroin is estimated to be around Rs 125 crore," Special Police Commissioner SN Srivastava told a news agency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'